May 12, 2015

Happy Mom`s Day!

Short email this week.
It was fun to be able to see the family on Skype yesterday; I’m glad that that technology exists!
We are now working in a trio, because one of the sisters working here finished her mission two weeks before transfers. So Hna Murphy is just going to stay with Hna Moreno and I until the transfers come and she can get a new companion.

your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God
1 Corinthians 2:5
I know God calls on imperfect people to carry out His plans. But as we depend on Him and trust in His judgment, we will recognize that He helps us fulfill His purposes. And we will also be patient as we recognize that other people are just doing the best they can with the talents and weaknesses that they have as well. I love my weaknesses because they make me depend more upon my Savior and recognize His love and mercy in my life. They might not be all that fun, but in the end they help us come closer to Christ.
Love you all! Have a great week.


Sister Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment