January 06, 2015

Not much new

Hey hey hey! Happy Tuesday!

Yep, we were traveling again yesterday. My companion and I went to Posadas to speak with President LaPierre. She has been having some health problems, but has decided that she wants to stay here in the mission and finish strong! Thanks for all the prayers you have been sending for my companion and I. They really do help.

We had some weird experiences this past week. To make a very long story short (you all are just going to have to wait in suspense until I get home to hear the full version), we are not allowed to visit one of our areas for the next few weeks. We have to avoid Trinidad, and will only be working in Obligado and Hohenau. It is super sad to think thta we won't be able to pass by and visit the members and investigators there, but it's for the best. I just need to trust that God will be watching over them, and if they are doing what's right, they will be okay.

D&C 61:9-10 "Through faith they shall overcome;  And inasmuch as they are faithful they shall be preserved, and I, the Lord, will be with them." God really is mindful of us and our needs. He watches over every single one of His children. If we are doing what is right, we have no need to fear.

Love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Simmons

P.S.  yes, we have access to the conference talks, but only in Spanish. Today I am going to print a few out in English from lds.org because I really do want to read what they actually say haha. It's amazing what miracles God can work for us when we have the faith, desire, and ask for His specific help!

No comments:

Post a Comment