April 20, 2015

Traveling and Trips and Traveling Again...

This week I got to travel to both Posadas and Asuncion! It was a little strange to be back in Argentina and see all the missionaries that have been serving there these past few transfers. We had a big meeting with President LaPierre, his wife, and the assistants. It was exciting to be working with all the other missionaries trying to help the mission grow and improve. I went to Asuncion just because we had to do tramites (legal paperwork) over there.

Even though I had to travel 5 days out of the week this past week, we still had some great lessons! I`m so glad that my companion is such a hard worker! She loves the people and never looks for excuses to avoid proselyting. I love it! She`s a good example to me of loving the Savior and loving the people.

I know that this is God`s work! I know that Jesus Christ has established His Gospel and His Church on the earth once more. No matter what happens in the world, this work will go on and can never fail. This week we were not able to work as much as we wanted to here in Ciudad Nuevo, but we did what we could, prayed a lot, and tried to strengthen our faith. And this Sunday a member brought her cousin to church! We had been praying to find someone new to teach, someone who could progress. And out of nowhere God sent us a miracle :)

1 Nephi 9:6 But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen

Love you all!
Sister Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment